Tolix chair obsession

Can you believe it? I have not yet bought any tolix chairs!!!! I did get the rustic dining table and hutch - very similar to the pottery barn pix below.

I was going to purchase them last year but end up spending money to attend three weddings especially the one in California. The car rental and dress alternations really ate my wallet. Oh well, more money to local workers! anywayyy, my hunt for these chairs were put on hold until NOW :)

I did purchase two Pottery Barn Anthro chairs that were on sale- hoping that'd pull off the tolix chair look but it didnt.. it was too farmhouse ish.. so jeff and I've been using them as our office chairs.. speaking of our office - we did something very very cool - will post later.

Anyway here are my inspiration. Pwetty huh?


Pottery Barn









i have the exact table with extensions- so i wonder if I should suck it up and buy wooden chairs similar to the pix above?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this chair :)))