Home is where the heart is.

I've been in Rochester for the past two weeks - am petsitting two michevious furkids; an airedale named Bella and a Wheaten Terrier named Dublin. They are pretty good - ah chewed a couch here and there but good:)

Today I had to drive to Canfield Vet to pick up some medications for Tony and drove through Pittsford Village. I just felt like I was "home" - love Pittsford. Told myself if we have to move back to Rochester, Pittsford is where I want to live.

I'm always looking for deals - saw a few at Eastview mall but I was able to control my urges and said no no. Speaking of bargains... Jeff and I scored an awesome corner couch (ektorp) from craigslist - it was hardly used and the couple were moving and wanted it gone fasst. The con is the couch is white (I love white) but I couldnt bear the thought of washing the covers over n over because I knew my sheepies would get it dirty. but anyway I looked online for a cover in grey but it was so expensive! So we decided to wait until we have extra or until we get to the point when we NEED a new cover.... Anyway, later that week we went to ikea to get some neccessities and saw that they had discontinued the Ektorp couch and saw a box of covers.. I gasped when I saw they were on sale for 9 bucks!! of course all the good colors were picked over and only had pink. I got it anyway and will make it look masculine... just need to figure how:)


Pebby (Jeremy) is coming up from DC to visit for the weekend. Im so so so excited to see him and his furkids. more to update soon

No comments: