Summer

It's been a tough summer. I did get inspired here and there but I continue to struggle with my painting ideas. I'm also having a hard time finding a kiln for my tiles. grr.


As you know, I love Marc Jacob. le sigh. He's having a show for his Spring 2011 collection next weeek and I so want to gooo! He's also developing a plus sized line - I think up to size 20 *shock* that should be interesting. He's also opening up a bookstore in NYC. source: Vogue

Some of my favorites from his Spring/Summer 2010 and Fall/winter 2010 collection


I asked for a Sia bag for Christmas so see see if Jeff remembers especially after a Bloomingdale salesperson saw me hugging that very bag. She gave me a weird look but ah well, that's how much I love it. (pix below)


love these - minus the minnie mouse bow.










If I was a guy -i'd love to wear this swimsuit!! Jeff wouldnt be caught dead in it - poo!

photo source: marcjacobs.com

am excited to see what 2011 will bring. I told Michelle that I want to visit NYC or Boston again this fall or early winter. I love NYC/Boston during the fall time and I get homesick just thinking about it. I'm getting that fall chills even though it's hot outside. ha.


my collection should be interesting- but will galleries accept my work even though I had NO previous shows.. ugh. Part of me is thinking about going back to school for that reason- just to have a show. Am I ready? not sure.

No comments: